From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
================== HES POSTING =====================

[Posted on behalf of the conference organizers. -- RBE]

Dear Colleague,

Our laboratory, the BETA of the University Louis Pasteur in Strasbourg,
France, is organising an international conference on Nicholas
Georgescu-Roegen's Scientific Work. This conference take place on the 6-7
November 1998. We would be very pleased if you could diffuse the
electronic address on the WEB of our International Conference in your
departments of Economics, and of Ecology :

http://cournot.u-strasbg.fr/beta/ldb/appel_en.htm

At this address our colleagues will find the purpose of the Conference, the
definitive programme, and a registration form. Deadline for registration :
October 5th, 1998

Yours faithfully

Eric Fries Guggenheim

Bureau d'Economie Theorique et Appliquee, UMR 7522 du CNRS

SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
Honorary Chairman : Paul A. SAMUELSON, Nobel Prize
A. ALCOUFFE, University of Toulouse, France ; R. DAY, University of
Southern California, Los Angeles, USA ; R. DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Louis
Pasteur University, Strasbourg, France ; R. EGE, Louis Pasteur University,
Strasbourg, France ; J.-P. FITOUSSI, Institut d'Etudes Politiques, Paris,
France ; J.-L. GAFFARD, University of Nice, France ; J. GOWDY, Rensselaer
Polytechnic Institute, New York, USA ; J. GRINEVALD, University of Geneva,
Switzerland ; J. A. HERAUD, Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg, France ;
H. D. KURZ, Institut fur Volkswirtschaftslehre, Graz, Austria ; P. LLERENA,
Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg, France ; A. MANESCHI, Vanderbilt
University, K. MAYUMI, University of Tokushima, Japan ; Nashville,  P.
MIROWSKI, Notre Dame University, Indiana, USA ; J.C.R. ROWLEY, McGill
University, Montreal, Canada ; Cl. SCHWOB, Louis Pasteur University,
Strasbourg, France ; P. TANI, Universita degli Studi di Firenze, Italy ; M.
WILLINGER, Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg, France ; E. ZUSCOVITCH,
Ben-Gurion University, Israel.

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
R. EGE, S. FERRARI, E. FRIES GUGGENHEIM, P. LLERENA, Cl. SCHWOB, G.
TCHIBOZO

Address
Georgescu-Roegen Meeting,
Bureau d'Economie Theorique et Appliquee
38, boulevard d'Anvers
67000 STRASBOURG -FRANCE

Co-ordinator : Eric FRIES GUGGENHEIM
Phone : 33-3.88.41.52.27 / FAX : 33-3.88.61.37.66
e-mail : [log in to unmask]