Date:
CALL FOR PAPERS

TWENTY-THIRD ANNUAL MEETING OF THE HISTORY OF ECONOMICS SOCIETY

UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, BC, CANADA

JUNE 28 - JULY 1 1996

Proposals for papers and complete sessions, with a 250 word
abstract for each paper, should be submitted by FEBRUARY 1

Professor Malcolm Rutherford
President-Elect of the HES
Department of Economics
PO Box 1700
University of Victoria
Victoria, B.C., Canada
V8W 3P5

phone (604) 721 8531
fax (604) 721 6214
e-mail [log in to unmask]

Notes: I will try to organize some sessions especially
for graduate students.  Also, as those of you on the History
of American Economics information network will know I am
interested in putting together several sessions on American
topics.  HES members will receive a mailing including forms
for paper and session proposals early in the fall.  Others
wishing forms can e-mail me.  Hope to see all of you in
Vancouver.

Malcolm Rutherford.