From:
Antoine Missemer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2018 09:26:27 +0200
Dear Carolin,

You have several contributions in recent HET journals issues dealing
with the relationship between economics and literature, theoretically
speaking or through specific cases. I guess you could find some elements
there for your inquiry.

For instance, papers in 'Œconomia'
(https://journals.openedition.org/oeconomia/429 &
https://journals.openedition.org/oeconomia/991 &
https://journals.openedition.org/oeconomia/2172) or in the 'Revue
d'histoire de la pensée économique'
(https://classiques-garnier.com/revue-d-histoire-de-la-pensee-economique-2016-2-n-2-varia-economic-and-litterature-the-condition-of-a-dialogue.html)
may be of interest. Some of them are in French, others in English.

In addition, of course, you have the recent and very inspiring Routledge
book edited by Ҫınla Akdere and Christine Baron:
https://www.routledge.com/Economics-and-Literature-A-Comparative-and-Interdisciplinary-Approach/Akdere-Baron/p/book/9781138294356.

Best,
Antoine M.

--
Antoine Missemer, PhD
Chargé de recherche CNRS (section 37 économie/gestion) | CNRS Researcher