AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Archives Advisor (Iona)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:00:42 -0400
For your information list members.

Iona McCraith, Archives Advisor
Archives Association of Ontario
Phone: 705-277-1309; Mobile: 705-772-1309
Fax: 705-277-2091
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://aao-archivists.ca