AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Theresa Regnier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:01:37 -0400
I want to announce that Brian Masschaele, the AAO Archives Advisor has
accepted a position as the Archivist for Elgin County.  While I am sorry
to loose Brian from the AAO, I am encouraged he will be undertaking the
challenge of developing a municipal archives program.

Brian will continue with the AAO until May 4th to deal with prior
committments and responsibilities.  Details will follow shortly about
the search for a new Advisor.

Look for Brian to send messages via the AAO listserv and Off the Record
soon.  Please join me in congratulating Brian on his new job and great
success in any future endeavours.

Sincerely
Theresa Regnier
Director of Advisory Services