From:
"John H. Muller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:50:13 -0700
Thank you for your review.

Anything in there about Mark Twain's abbreviated stint as a Washington
Correspondent from late Nov. 1867 - March 1868?

--
John Muller
202.236.3413

*Frederick Douglass in Washington, D.C: The Lion of Anacostia
<http://www.amazon.com/Frederick-Douglass-Washington-D-c-Anacostia/dp/1609495772/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=H42HP4SBZ8OA&coliid=I34OMAR1SV8L9G>*
[The
History Press, 2012]  Winner of 2013 DC READS
Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.: The Adventures of a Capital Correspondent
<http://amzn.to/19PzIFd> [The History Press, 2013]