From:
Robert Leeson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2016 07:46:08 +0000
Political Science Quarterly (1962, September Vol. 77, No. 3) published Wolman's obituary.

Wolman was involved in finding employment for Hayek in the USA (see Dan and Claire Hammond's Making Chicago Price Theory: Friedman-Stigler Correspondence 1945-1957)

I recall seeing something (correspondence?) involving Wolman and Friedman in Milton's private office - but an electronic search of his archives doesn't register a hit (there may not be a separate file for 'Wolman').