From:
Tiago Mata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2019 21:08:03 +0200
Just came across this one on THE,
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/listing/177410/lecturer-in-economic-history/
I have no inside knowledge on it, but it lists HET.

The Department of Political Economy (DPE) is undergoing a further
significant expansion as part of its mission to offer a broad-based
interdisciplinary research and teaching space which brings the study
of economics and politics closer together. The department is committed
to theoretical and methodological pluralism and is based on an
inclusive interdisciplinary vision. We welcome applicants for these
posts from all candidates who share that vision and who will
contribute to its broader diversity.

The Department of Political Economy invites applications for a
Lectureship in Economic History. We encourage applications from
candidates who can deliver research-led teaching in any branch of
economic history. Candidates should be able to contribute to
undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and ideally have a
demonstrated ability to teach in other related areas of economics
(e.g. applied econometrics, macroeconomics or history of economic
thought).

This post will be offered on an indefinite contract. This is a
full-time post - 100% full time equivalent.

The selection process will take place by Interviews process will
consist of a presentation to DPE Department staff and research
students, followed by an interview with the selection panel.

Please ensure you have uploaded your CV as well as the personal
statement before submitting your completed application. Applications
with no CV attached will not be considered.

We do not accept academic articles either published or in draft form
as part of the application process. We will ask for this information
only from shortlisted candidates.

Please see job pack for further instructions on applying for this post.