From:
Luca Fiorito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 12:23:40 +0200
Dear all,
we cordially invite you to submit your manuscript to the special issue
on The Economics of Rating Agencies, which will be published in
Economic Notes. Given the interdisciplinary character of the topic we
welcome contribution from both economic and legal scholars. Economic
Notes is an invaluable journal presenting key issues in the fields of
banking, finance and monetary economics. Through its 35 years the
journal has earned a reputation for open debate. It publishes quality
papers from academics and researchers as well as executives working in
financial institutions, firms and the public sector. Economic Notes is
published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the MPS Banking Group.
The complete version of the Call for Papers is linked from a new
special feature box on the main journal home page:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1468-0300
This URL is also shortened to: http://bit.ly/EconomicNotesCfP
Please do not hesitate to circulate the information to whom it may interest.
Best regards
luca fiorito
Managing Editor
Economic Notes