From:
Avner Offer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 11:50:10 +0000
The whole point of libertarian ideology is to deny the existence of mutual obligation, or in other words, to protect privilege. Nothing attractive about it.

Avner Offer

  From Avner Offer, Chichele Professor Emeritus of Economic History, University of Oxford
           All Souls College, High St., Oxford OX1 4AL, tel. +44 (0)7551960880
          email: [log in to unmask]
          personal website: https://sites.google.com/site/avoffer/avneroffer
    Most recent books:
   -The Nobel Factor: The Prize in Economics, Social Democracy and the Market Turn
     (Princeton University Press, 2016).  http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10841.html