From:
Mac Donnell Rare Books <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2019 22:37:16 +0000
Hal met Clara on April 12, 1961. I have a letter she wrote about that
visit two days later. I've shown the letter to Hal.

I also have the letter Hal wrote to Isabel Lyon after he visited her in
May 1958, and have Hal's permission to quote it.

But there is much more to the story than what Hal has told in his books
or at Twain Conferences, and that will be just part of my presentation
in Hannibal in two weeks.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books