From:
Robin Reece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:43:51 -0400
Hi Glenn,
This past weekend I attended the "WATI" or Web Assisted Tobacco
Interventions meeting in Toronto, Canada. Timothy Huerta from the Child and
Family Research Institute at the University of British Columbia presented
some work he is doing to 'map' the WATI community of practice. In the event
that you have not linked with him and that it might lead to some interesting
sharing please feel free to contact me directly at [log in to unmask] for
his email address.

Best ~ Robin Reece
Robin D. Reece
RPM Consulting.ca
Canadian Network of Smokers' Helplines
National Advisory Group on Monitoring and Evaluation