From:
[log in to unmask] (Esther-Mirjam Sent)
Date:
================= HES POSTING =================

**************Forwarded to HES by Esther-Mirjam Sent**************

Subject: Book Reviews on EH.Net

Book reviews are about to become a regular feature of EH.Net, the host of
HES. We hope to review all important books published in the field of
economic history. Subscribers to the EH.Net lists can help the new book
review editor (Robert Whaples) in two ways:

1. Let us know about any recently published books in economic history or
history of economic thought that we should review (including books that you
have written or to which you've contributed).

2. Let us know if you are willing to review books by sending the following
information:

Name:
Address:
Email:
Research Interests:

Send to: [log in to unmask] or send a copy of your c.v. to Robert Whaples,
Department of Economics, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC 27109.

Many thanks in advance,

Robert Whaples