From:
Health Promotion Clearinghouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 01:11:22 -0300
Hi Kathryn,

If you haven't already done so, I would also suggest contacting the Atlantic
Health Promotion Research Centre here in Halifax. They have conducted some
key research related to rural health in Atlantic Canada.

http://www.ahprc.dal.ca/welcome/default.asp

Best wishes,

Caroline Ploem
Coordinator