From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2023 10:10:23 -0700
Should anyone be pondering my query about Twain arriving in Sharon, PA,
my first source regarding passenger train service to Sharon seems to be
in error.  According to information about the Erie and Pittsburgh
Railroad, the E&P was advertising passenger service between Erie and New
Castle, through Sharon, after October 31, 1864.

--
/Unaffiliated Geographer and Twain aficionado/