From:
Theresa Steffestun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2020 13:29:53 +0200
Dear Christina, dear all,

thank you for the recommendation of this excellent seminar series!

I would like to bring a german-speaking equivalent to your attention:
the completly digital lecture series "The Political Economy of the
Corona-Crisis" at the Cusanus Hochschule für Gesellschaftsgestaltung.
You can find the program and registration info here:
https://www.cusanus-hochschule.de/aktuelles/aktuelles-in-der-corona-krise/ringvorlesung/

Despite of the lecture next week held by Dr. Vandana Shiva, the lectures
are in German. But if there is sufficient interest in a translation I am
sure, we can arrange something. In this case please contact

I am very happy and thankful to see that there is an international
effort also by representatives of the (History of) Economics profession
to offer reflection and discussion on topics of such urgency.

All the best
Theresa