AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 09:25:51 -0400
7bit
From:
"Anna St. Onge" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
[apologies for cross-posting]

Good morning:
Members may be interested in listening to the exchange during Question
Period between MPs Andrew Cash, Pierre Nantel and James Moore, Minister
of Heritage regarding the $4,482 of public funds expensed for private
Spanish lessons for the Deputy Head, and director at Library Archives
Canada.

The video link is available through CPAC here:
http://www.cpac.ca/eng/videos/86033 .
The exchange happens at the 33:45 mark.

best,
Anna St.Onge
(my personal outrage and disgust regarding this matter does not
necessarily reflect those of my employer or any organizations with whom
I am affiliated)

--
Anna St.Onge
Archivist, Digital Projects and Outreach

www.library.yorku.ca/ccm/ArchivesSpecialCollections

Over 6000 images from the Toronto Telegram are now searchable online at:
http://pi.library.yorku.ca/dspace/handle/10315/1478/browse?type=series

Scott Library is building #25 on the Keele Campus map available at:
www.yorku.ca/yorkweb/maps/keele.htm