AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2013 12:31:14 -0400
7bit
From:
"Anna St. Onge" <[log in to unmask]>
What he said.

Anna St.Onge

--
Anna St.Onge
Archivist, Digital Projects and Outreach

www.library.yorku.ca/ccm/ArchivesSpecialCollections

Over 6000 images from the Toronto Telegram are now searchable online at:
http://pi.library.yorku.ca/dspace/handle/10315/1478/browse?type=series

Scott Library is building #25 on the Keele Campus map available at:
www.yorku.ca/yorkweb/maps/keele.htm