AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Arthur G. Doughty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:03:27 +0000
My dear Archival Colleagues,

Hello down there! I have been enjoying the recent repartee on the AAO and
ARCAN-L list-serves. However, with due respect to my learned colleagues, I
wish to offer the following corrigendum.

First, my dear friend, Mark Hopkins, kindly suggested a tour of the
delightful City of Toronto Archives during the Lieutenant Governor's
reception at the ACA Conference. The Honourable James K. Bartleman will be
at the City of Toronto Archives on June 9th for the Archives Association of
Ontario's reception. His Honour shall not be attending the ACA Conference
and I understand that his Honour sends his sincerest regrets for the ACA
East-West baseball game.

Second, my dear friend, Michele Dale, kindly mentioned the wonderful
Archives of Ontario's 100th Anniversary Gala. I understand that AAO
conference delegates' invitations will be included in their conference
packages. The AAO packages shall be available beginning Monday afternoon,
June 9th, at the AAO Conference registration desk at the Coop, the Student
Cafeteria, at St. Michael's University College.

Alas, I will be unable to join you in Toronto this year as I am in the midst
of finishing my rather tardy CCA reports. I wish you all the best in your
annual conferences and congratulate the Archives of Ontario upon its
remarkable 100th anniversary.

Best Regards,
Sir Arthur G. Doughty
Team Leader, Records Management Division, Heaven
http:www.archivalheaven.org