From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2016 19:01:56 +0000
Unfortunately, that's the problem with this list - it seems to mangle URLs and other small animals. I'll try it again:
I have created a Google Group for all Mark Twain-related discussions; it can be located at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/mark-twain-universal
You should see a "Join Group" button that you can click.Anybody can read discussions there; to participate, you must request to join the group. When you are a member, you can post (Twain-related) questions, answers, comments, book reviews, movie reviews, etc. to it via [log in to unmask]
If this doesn't work, please see my message on my facebook page, which is www dot facebook dot com forwardslash adventuresofmarktwain forwardslash
 - B. Clay Shannon