From:
KUBO Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2021 18:36:04 +0900
Dear list members,

On behalf of Taku Eriguchi, please let me announce the Call for Papers for the 86th annual conference of JSHET to be held at Sapporo, Japan, on 28 and 29 May, 2022.

Best wishes,
Shin

----
Shin Kubo
School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, Nishinomiya, 662-8501, Japan

--------------------
--------------------
The Japanese Society for the History of Economic Thought (JSHET) will hold its 86th Annual Conference at Hokkai Gakuen University, Sapporo, Hokkaido.
https://jshet.net/eng/conference/next/call-for-papers-for-the-jshet-86th-2022-annual-conference-in-sapporo/

Date: May 28th (Sat.) and 29th (Sun.), 2022
Venue: Hokkai Gakuen University, Toyohira Campus
https://www.hgu.jp/en/

Traffic Access
https://www.hgu.jp/en/about/traffic-access.html

Toyohira Campus Map
https://www.hgu.jp/en/about/toyohira-campus.html

Sapporo is the largest metropolis in Hokkaido Island area and has a rich history.
Sapporo (japan-guide.com)

Deadline for the call for papers: November 2nd, (Tue.), 13:00(JST), 2021.

Please submit your proposal with an abstract of about 600 words in English from the application form below:

Application Form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScz6kOKypdHAPbGKuTXtrmzeUV7AY2OcvNqaHCmexUq45lh2w/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

The result of your submission will be notified by email from the Conference Organizing Committee on December, 2021. Conference Program will be announced in December 2021.

Deadline for the outline of your presentation (up to 2,000 words in English): March, 3rd, (Thu.) , 2022.

Registration fee and others: Not fixed yet. We will inform you around December 2021.(In 2019, registration fee was 6,000JPY in which Conference Dinner is not included.)

Covid-19: Depend on the Covid-19 situations in Japan, we may have to choose ONLINE Conference again. We will inform you on JSHET website and by email registered.

Contact:
Local Committee
Hiromi MORISHITA (Hokkai Gakuen University)
e-mail: morish[at]econ.hokkai-s-u.ac.jp

Conference Organizing Committee
Taku ERIGUCHI (Seinan Gakuin University)
e-mail: eriguchi[at]mtj.biglobe.ne.jp

? 2021 The Japanese Society for the History of Economic Thought