From:
Giancarlo de Vivo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2019 16:14:08 +0200
I find the initial project bizarre: as Alain Alcouffe has just remarked, for each of the stars (who are tens if not  hundreds) there are tens (in some cases perhaps  hundreds: think of Marx ) think of JS Mill, Turgot, and all the others. Then for literally hundreds of minors there are one or two each: for instance almost all the Physiocrats have at least one (not to mention AUTO biographies), and people like James Mill McCulloch Bagehot Wicksteed and so on. The whole amounts to an unmanageable amount and would frankly be meaningless I dare say. Sorry for being frank.
Giancarlo de Vivo

Inviato da iPhone