From:
Andrzej Klimczuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:11:59 +0200
Dear colleagues,

I would like to distribute information about a new book "Economic
Foundations for Creative Ageing Policy, Volume I"

The book mixes the silver economy, the creative economy, and the social
economy to construct positive solutions for an ageing population. It covers
theoretical analyses and case study descriptions of good practices to
suggest strategies that could be internationally popularized.

For further information on the book, please visit:
http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/economic-foundations-for-creative-ageing-policy,-volume-i-andrzej-klimczuk/?sf1=barcode&st1=9781137466105

You may use a discount code, visit www.palgrave.com and quote discount code
PM15THIRTY, or email your order to [log in to unmask] Special offer is
valid until 31/12/2015.

Best regards,
--
::: Andrzej Klimczuk