From:
[log in to unmask] (Laurence Shute)
Date:
Date sent: 24-MAY-1995

 >Dear HES-ers,
 >        Does anyone know whether Irving Fisher's papers survive, where they
 >are located, and who is the copyright owner? Thank you. Daniele

 >Daniele Besomi
 >c.p. 6
 >6953 Lugaggia
 >Switzerland
 >Tel. & fax: +41 91 913635
 >e-mail: [log in to unmask]

 I think I recall at least some of them being at Yale University.  But
Fisher's son may have moved them.  I would ask at Yale first by snail
mail and they should be able to give you a good start.  Others on this
list may have more recent suggestions, however.  Good luck.

Larry Shute

--
Laurence Shute
Department of Economics