From:
Gerardo Serra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 18:13:40 +0100
Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to inform you that the 22nd episode of 'Smith and
Marx walk into a bar: a history of economics podcast' has been
released today.

In this episode, recorded at the 2019 Annual Meeting of the History of
Economics Society, co-hosts Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, Gerardo Serra,
and Scott Scheall are joined by five historians of economics still in
the early stages of their careers to discuss several of the issues
confronting young scholars in the field.
http://hetpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-twenty-two?tdest_id=1322318&fbclid=IwAR0prPVzfqh211h8LAs44YFFnecdvU8JoCcx2t1D4Z7lTIEN87aOy1Mgjno

The co-hosts are joined by Anna Noci (Insubria University), Matthieu
Renault (University of São Paulo), Chung-Tang Cheng (London School of
Economics), Matthew Panhans (U.S. Federal Trade Commission), and
Raphaël Fèvre (Cambridge University).

We should also apologise to all those who took some time out to talk
to us during the banquet: unfortunately there was too much background
noise, and as a consequence - contrary to our plan - we will not
release an episode based on that recording.

Best wishes,

Gerardo Serra, Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak and Scott Scheall