AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Tory Tronrud <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:47:13 -0400
As editor for the journal Ontario History, I am eager to hear from
archivists about any new or under-used accessions to your archives that
might be of interest to scholars of the province's history. I am open to a
wide range of material including personal papers, business, labour or
corporate records, film, electronic media, photographs and other
illustrative material, etc. A one- or two-page description of the records,
including some biographical/organizational information, perhaps a note about
accessibility and extent and, most important, some indication of the
subjects covered, would suffice.

Depending on what's submitted, I'm hoping to publish a selection of such
descriptions in forthcoming issues of the journal and, if the response is
good, it might become a more or less permanent feature. As with anything
sent in to the journal, your submission would be subject to editing, in
consultation with you.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Tory Tronrud, Editor, Ontario History
(807) 623-0801