AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Deirdre Bryden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deirdre Bryden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:13:35 -0500
Hello AAO members!

Do you have any new hires at your archives? How about retirements?
Know of any other interesting pieces of news about AAO members?  If
so, please send your tidbits to Carolynn Bart-Riedstra, our Archives
Advisor, who has kindly offered to put together a members' column as
a new feature of Off the Record.

And please submit your articles on your archives for Off the Record
to me by the end of the month.  Our newsletter is only as
entertaining and informative as the articles submitted. So if you
don't want a two page newsletter - please send your articles in!!

Thanks!

Deirdre
AAO Secretary/ Acting OTR Editor