AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:50:37 -0400
I forward this announcement that may be of interest to AAO members.  If
anyone is considering or planning a project that may fit the criteria of
this grant program the deadline for submitting proposals is May 4th, 2009 at
midnight.

Iona McCraith
Preservation Consultant, Archives Association of Ontario
Tel: (705) 277-1309     Fax: (705) 277-2091
Email: [log in to unmask]