AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:35:44 -0400
7bit
From:
Archivist <[log in to unmask]>
Good morning,

I have more items in our collection that I have deaccessioned from our
collection and looking to transfer to another site.

Available are the following items for transfer:

	Macleans's Magazine - January 15, 1931
	The Illustrated London News - Christmas Number 1940
	Woodward's Musical Monthly - Ferbruary 1892
	Woodward's Musical Monthly - April 1892
	Woodward's Musical Monthly - July 1892
	Ted March on an Important Mission, written by Elmer Sherwood
	The Home Cook Book, Sixth Edition - 1877
	Department of Nation Defence Topographical Map of St. Thomas, 1948

Thanking you in advance for your interest.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Weymark

Jennifer Weymark M.A.
Archivist, Oshawa Community Museum