AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Deirdre Bryden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deirdre Bryden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:50:48 -0500
Hello AAO members,

I'm pleased to announce that at long last, Off the Record is back and
should be appearing in your mailboxes soon!!

We've made a few little changes here and there, and welcome your
input on what you like, what you dislike, and any ideas for possible
additions to your Off the Record.

Deadline for submission for the next issue is January 31 2009, so
start thinking about what you'd like to share with the AAO membership
at the beginning of a brand new year!

Your AAO Secretary/Interim OTR Editor,

Deirdre