AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Paul Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2022 15:53:01 -0500
I second Jim, raising it to "hearty thanks".  The AAO, in particular
the institutional side (former OCA), owes you a considerable debt for
your tireless dedication in helping us "elucidate" the fonds within
our institutions. Indeed, small archives across this province -- the
classic "lone arranger" -- could not have done their work without you.
And in such times as this, it is small archives that are truly the
heart and soul of the archival endeavour. Thank you for being one of
our shepherds.

Paul J Henry CA SIG afa
City Archivist
City of Ottawa