Sender:
From:
Jeff Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2020 13:05:08 +0000
I’m trying to find where Smith talks about being a very slow writer who is constantly writing and rewriting to get the precise meaning he is aiming at.  I’m sure it’s in the correspondence, but I’m hoping someone will know exactly which letter.    You can see the results of it in the numerous minute changes he made to the text of WN as it went through its various editions in his lifetime, but I know he talks about it somewhere in the correspondence., or perhaps one of his biographers mentions it as well. Please reply to me personally. Thank you

JeffreyYoung