From:
[log in to unmask] (Paul Wendt (NC))
Date:
=================== HES POSTING =====================

HESsians,

Do not presume that you must use the closest of our three websites.
>From Boston I use only Spain, which is usually much faster than Ohio.
Try them yourself.

Our "source" HES website is at Miami University, Ohio USA; all material
originates there.  Our two "mirrors" are in Spain and Japan; all material
is reflected there, one or two days after Ohio.

CORRECT ADDRESSES:
        http://www.eh.net/HisEcSoc              (Ohio)
        http://www.eh.net/ehnet/HisEcSoc        (Ohio --equivalent)

        http://www2.eh.net/ehnet/HisEcSoc       (Spain)

        http://www3.eh.net/ehnet/HisEcSoc       (Japan)

That is, the extra "/ehnet" is OK for Ohio and essential for the mirrors.

----Paul

Paul Wendt, Watertown MA
Subscriptions manager and Asst.editor, HES