From:
[log in to unmask] (Bert Mosselmans)
Date:
======================== HES POSTING ==================

[Forwarded from the Science as Culture list]

I like to announce a new electronic service, which is, as far as I know,
a desideratum for many of us with badly equipped libraries. I have
prepared a
                JOURNALS CONTENT SERVICE "Science Studies"

of some 70 journals on Science Studies in a broader sense (philosophy,
history and sociology of science, technology and medicine). Table of
content data are automatically provided by a database of our University
Library and are updated every week. Access is free for everybody via

        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~philosophie/hyle.html

Suggestions to include further journals of the area are greatly
appreciated and will be considered, if data are available either in our
database or on the WWW. Please forward this announcement to everybody
who might find this service useful.

        Dr. Joachim Schummer
        Institute of Philosophy, University of Karlsruhe
        D-76128 Karlsruhe, GERMANY

Bert Mosselmans
Free University of Brussels
My homepage : http://cfec.vub.ac.be/cfec/bert.htm