From:
[log in to unmask] (Bill Campbell)
Date:
Warren,
I can't find much to help you except a possible lead on the Horner.  In
Memoirs of Francis Horner, Edinburgh, 1849, there is a reference to your
letter on p. 244, but alas, not the content you wanted.  Interestingly in
the light of the film, Madness of King George (good characterization of Pitt
and Fox), Horner says: "I am inclined to think that the king, if he does not
die from bodily weakness, will recover his present madness;...I am all for
the monarchy, ..."
Good luck, Bill Campbell