From:
[log in to unmask] (Robin Neill)
Date:
With respect to McCloskey:

     I, too, read Feyerabend in the 1970s.  I, too, learned that
REASON was just one more god, like all the others driving us to
insanity.  Now I have learned that McCloskey is just one more
methodologist.

    McCloskey is a false start.  It is not a question of HOW to build
Economics in the present informational environment.  It is an
imperative to do so.  But even this statement is a distracting
reflection.

Answer to Stanfield:  Yes, for that very reason.  If politicians are
slaves to dead economists, economists are slaves to dead
philosophers, but need not be.

Answer to Heath Will C:  Excellent! Excellent!