Date:
================= HES POSTING =================

My recent interest in classical economic sociology has led me to study  Max
Weber's contribution to the Methodenstreit in economic theory between
Schmoller and Menger, which i find highly interesting.

I am now trying to trace comments on Weber's contribution by economists
during the last century. It seems that almost no economists have commented
explicitly on Weber's methodological writings! If anyone are aware of
economists who have commented on Weber I would appreciate some references.

Lektor Soren Jagd

Institut for Samfundsvidenskab og Erhvervsokonomi

Hus 24.1. og hus 7.1., RUC
4000 Roskilde

Associate Professor Soren Jagd
Department of Social Sciences, Roskilde University
House 24.1., P.O.Box 260
4000 Roskilde, Denmark