From:
KUBO Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:53:10 +0900
Dear list members,

I am writing to let you know that the Japanese Society for the History of Economic Thought has decided that we will meet next year not in person but online, the meeting for which I announced the Call for Papers at the beginning of this month. Please see the following for details, and do not hesitate to contact the Organizing Committee if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Shin

----
Shin Kubo
School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, Nishinomiya, 662-8501, Japan

Changed to ONLINE: Call for Papers for the JSHET 2022 (86th) Conference

The Japanese Society for the History of Economic Thought (JSHET) has decided to change its 2022 (86th) Conference to a fully ONLINE event.

Date: May 28th (Sat.) and 29th (Sun.), 2022
Venue: ONLINE (Zoom)
Deadline for the call for papers: November 2nd, (Tue.), 13:00JST, 2021.
Please submit your proposal with an abstract of about 600 words in English from the application form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScz6kOKypdHAPbGKuTXtrmzeUV7AY2OcvNqaHCmexUq45lh2w/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

The result of your submission will be notified by email from the Conference Organizing Committee  in December, 2021. Conference Program will be announced in December 2021.

Deadline for the outline of your presentation (up to 2,000 words in English): March, 3rd,
(Thu.), 2022.
Email Reconfirmation: Presenters will be required to respond to our Reconfirmation Email by the date directed. The reconfirmation date may be about 2 weeks before the Conference. If your reconfirmation is not successful, we may have to CANCEL your submission. If you respond to our emails regularly, you will not have to warry about it.

Registration fee and others: Not fixed yet. We will inform you around December 2021. (In 2019, registration fee was 6,000JPY. In 2021, it was free.)

Conference Organizing Committee
Taku ERIGUCHI (Seinan Gakuin University)
e-mail: eriguchi[at]mtj.biglobe.ne.jp