From:
Carlo D'Ippoliti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2016 14:00:27 +0100
Dear friends and colleagues,

this is the second (and last) announcement: the European Association for
Evolutionary Political Economy (EAEPE) currently invites submissions for
its annual **EAEPE-Kapp Prize** competition.

The EAEPE-Kapp Prize awards the article published in the previous 2
years that best represents and develops EAEPE's mission and theoretical
perspectives, as laid out in our Constitution and here:
http://eaepe.org/?page=about&side=theoretical_perspectives

The EAEPE-Kapp Prize winner will be announced at our **Annual Conference
in Manchester (UK) on 3-5 November 2016**.More information and the call
for papers for the Conference can be found here:
http://eaepe.org/?page=events&side=annual_conference&sub=call_for_papers_eaepe2016

All papers, normally not exceeding 12000 words, are eligible for the
EAEPE-Kapp Prize, if published in a scholarly journal in the past 2
years (i.e. no older than 1 January 2014). Only one entry per author
will be considered, and applicants must be paid-up members of EAEPE for
the year of the competition (i.e. 2016).

The closing date to submit a paper is **31 January 2016**.

To submit a paper, please send a PDF version (including any relevant
annex) [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

or send five non-returnable paper copies at: Carlo D’Ippoliti, Sapienza
University of Rome, Viale Regina Elena 295, 00161 Rome, Italy.

Any member of the EAEPE Council, or Trustee of the Foundation for
European Economic Development (FEED) serving at any time from 1 January
of the year before the year of competition to 1 July of the year of the
competition inclusive, shall be ineligible to participate.

We look forward to receiving and reading your entries!

*Carlo D’Ippoliti*

*EAEPE Council member*