From:
Steve Kates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2019 04:14:41 +0000
I thought I 'd wait to see if anyone else had anything to add but since no one else has, let me note that there is at least one other unsolved problem in economics which is this:

     Does public spending during recessions add to employment and hasten recovery?

I can think of a few others but will leave it at that.

--
Steven Kates
Associate Professor

Phone: +613 9925 5878