From:
"Peter G. Klein" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:53:41 -0500
Ross, slightly off topic, but can you refer me to anything discussing
Davenport's influence on Knight? FHK is described as Davenport's
student, but was he in Davenport's classes at Cornell? Was Davenport
on his dissertation committee? I'm trying to trace the links between
Veblen, one of Davenport's professors at Chicago, Davenport, and Knight.

Thanks,

Peter Klein