AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 10:59:30 -0400
Good Morning Everyone,

This is just a notice that the AAO Office is dealing with some technical difficulties related with our computer. Because of this, Marianne is currently unable to access any emails. We hope to have this problem sorted out as quickly as possible. If you are trying to contact the office, please do so by phone (416) 533-9592. Otherwise, Marianne will respond to all emails once the computer is up and running.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
Liz Mayville
AAO President