AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Anne Hepplewhite <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:09:20 -0400
With apologies to the staff of the United Church Archives, please let me clarify that the consultation that occurred
during the drafting of the letter was with the head of the institution and not with each individual member of staff.  I
am sorry that my posting yesterday caused greater distress to the staff - that was certainly not my intention.

The AAO Board recognizes the gravity of this situation for each staff member.  We will continue to monitor the situation
as it develops and will endeavour to continue to advocate on behalf of the archives and our colleagues.

Anne Hepplewhite
AAO Vice President