AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Sharon Larade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:33:54 -0500
Colleagues of Gabrielle Earnshaw will be saddened to learn of her four
year old son Heiko's passing last week,
Sharon Larade

  WILLMS, Heiko Alexander Earnshaw  It is with great sadness that we
announce the passing of our precious son Heiko, age four, at the
Hospital for Sick Children on Thursday, January 3, 2008. Beloved son of
Gabrielle Earnshaw and Don Willms, brother of Langton, nephew of Heidi
and Christine Earnshaw, Willie Lieske, Elizabeth Chan, Luella Fano, and
Kevin Willms. Cherished grandson of Marlene and Bruce Gordon and Susan
Willms. Friends may call at the Turner & Porter Yorke Chapel, 2357 Bloor
St. W., at Windermere, east of the Jane subway, from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. on
Monday. Funeral Service will be held on Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 1
p.m. at Trinity St. Paul's United Church, 427 Bloor St. W. (1 block west
of Spadina). Private interment to follow at Park Lawn Cemetery. Memorial
donations in Heiko's memory, may be made to a children's charity of your
choice.