Date:
Ross Emmett and I are collecting information for a HES home page
on the WWW.  I need help in tracking down the following pieces of
information:

1.  Names and contacts of other History of Economic Thought
Associations.  I have info for the Australian Society, but I
need information on European, French, Italian, Japanese and
any other associations out there.  In many cases I have the
association name, but no contact person.

2.  Archive sources in the HET.  Ross has already sent out a
request for this info.  I am particularly in need of information
concerning the Economists Papers project at Duke.

3.  Editorial information concerning the Journal of Economic
methodology.  An address for editorial correspondence.

4.  Journals and newsletters in the HET other than HOPE, JHET,
EJHET, HER, RHET&M, HEI, and the British HET Newsletter.

Please respond to me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Malcolm Rutherford