Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2021 05:13:55 -0400
Dear Prof Fucidji,

What I have to offer is very much a “hint”

It is my ever abiding reaction to reading the Hacohen biography of the young Karl Popper maybe 15 years ago.

The scene is the Hayek morning room sometime in the early 1930’s. Mrs Hayek is quietly reading the morning papers.  Mr Hayek bursts into the room, shouting, and stamping his foot.

Hayek > It’s not fair!  Keynes has got a pet philosopher!  I want one!

Rob Tye

Dear collegues,

I need a hint to references on the relationship between Ludwig Wittgenstein and the economists (cross influences, mostly). I have a dozen of papers and the book by John Coates (1996), but it is not enough for launching a research.

I am very grateful for any help.

Best regards,

José Ricardo Fucidji
Professor of EconomicsUniversity of Campinas, Brazil(19) 3521-5743