From:
Luca Fiorito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2021 12:26:55 +0200
Onur, this is a fascinating question. Mitchell and Strong knew each
other and there is some correspondence between the two men in the WCM
papers at Columbia:

Strong, Benjamin

Box 13 1921 Oct 24; t.l.s. 1 p; sends report of hearings on Federal
Reserve System (not encl.), 1921

Box 13 1921 Oct 26; carbon 1 p; (on back 10/24); WCM reply to 10/24,
1921, 10/24

Box 13 1924 Mar 7; t.l.s. 1 p; invites WCM to private meeting on gold;
attached: WCM memorandum on meeting, 1924

Box 13 1927 Mar 21; t.l.s. 3 p; on price decline; wartime income
redistribution; asks WCM opinions, 1927

Box 13 1927 Mar 31; carbon 3 p; WCM reply to 3/21, 1927, 3/21

Among the archival material you will also find some unpublished
speeches on FED related themes. For isntances in a letter to Moulton,
(1914 Feb 7) we learn that he gave a speech at the Western Economic
Society conference on Federal Reserve Act. I think I should have that
speech somewhere in my files.
For more info on the WCM papers please do not hesitate to contact me.
Hope this helps.
ciao
luca