AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Dan Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:17:03 -0500
Unfortunately York University is unaccessible by good public transit and
the drive would be ridiculous the traffic is outrageous to get there.
This will mean that less and less people will be able to get there.  Now I
can use the train and then use the subway, but up there it would be a
round trip of 4 hours I think it would be far better to have regional
archives spread around the province now as travel into the city is too
dificult now.

Dan Walker