AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jeremy Heil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Heil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:09:20 -0400
Please excuse cross-postings.

In addition to the e-mails previously sent regarding the switch of
accomodation from Leggett Hall to Watts Hall, we would also like to
clarify that the Conference Registration Desk has likewise been moved
to the Meeting Room on the main floor of Watts Hall (first door on
the left through the main entrance).

We wish all of you a safe journey to Kingston, and once again look
forward to welcoming you!

Jeremy Heil
Technical Services Archivist

Queen's University Archives