From:
Carlo D'Ippoliti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:49:16 +0100
Dear friends and colleagues,

this year the deadline to submit an abstract to EAEPE's annual
conference is a bit earlier than usual, on March 31.

I'm attaching the call for papers for the research area "History of
Political Economy", which aims at providing a forum for the critical
discussion of all fields and topics of economics from a historical point
of view.

This year the Research Area is also involved in the organization of two
special sessions: one on the “History and definition of Heterodox
Economics”, and the other on “The Theoretical Cores of Heterodox
Economics”. Limited opportunities for travel funding and/or a fee waiver
may be available for papers to be presented in the special sessions,
depending on the EAEPE Council's deliberation later on in April.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information or
would like to informally discuss any idea for submissions, and see you
in Nice!

Carlo

--
Carlo D'Ippoliti

"PSL Quarterly Review", www.pslquarterlyreview.info
"Moneta e Credito", www.monetaecredito.info

Sapienza University of Rome
Viale Regina Elena 295, 00161 Rome, Italy
tel:  (39)0649255366       fax: (39)0649255349
skype:  carlodippoliti     www.carlodippoliti.eu